Friday, March 2, 2012

First move

Thanks for the article from Rubin Osborne
I have always lived in the same house all of my life. I have never liked change and I just do not handle it very well. However, you can’t always get what you want and due to unforeseen circumstances, I am moving. I have never been more afraid of something in my entire life. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where to go. I am freaking out. I called my friend to get some much needed advice. I am so lucky to have the friends I do. She helped me find a new place. She helped me sign up for water, cable and got a great electricity rate from Texas Electricity Providers. I am sure she wondered how I lived on my own, but I just would always keep things the same. Once I set up my utilities they would stay the same and once I found what I liked it would stay the same. I am slowly getting used to all of this change, but I can’t lie, it has been tough.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great tool and gadget to share all the articles directly but what about a open sliding social bookmarking tool must check this out Open Heart Social

    ReplyDelete