Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starting My Own Company

Starting my own company

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

When I was seventeen I decided to start my own business…of course it was small since I was so young but basically I sold my services as a copywriter online. I’m 21 now and I have a full-fledged writing company and things have never been better! I never went off to college like all my peers since I was running the business but it was okay because I spent all my time growing this business from the ground up. I’ve now got everything taken care of from the http://Bank-card-PROCESSING.com credit card solutions to my certification classes and I’ve even got three younger writers working part time underneath me! I love having enough work to dole some out and business doesn’t show any signs of slowing so that’s great with me. I like being my own boss and working from home and I’m proud that I started this business from scratch and made it into what it is today! Life is good and it’s only looking like it’s going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment